Airis Mystica 3
The newest addition to the Airis catalog is the Airis Mystica 3. If you have the Mystica 2 or have at least seen one before, you can tell at first look that the Mystica 3 is considerably smaller than its predecessor. At slightly larger than 2 inches tall, and much slimmer than any other device of the Mystica series. The Airis Mystica 3 is tiny to say the least and its made of metal, making it one of the most durable cartridge vape batteries on the market.
The atomizer port is 12mm, which is large enough to fit any of the common cartridge sizes. Just like most vape pens, batteries and box mods of recent years, it has an internal battery and is turned on by clicking the button rapidly 5 times. The Mystica 3 is a variable voltage device and is adjusted by clicking the power button 3 times to change from 3.2 volt, 3.7 volts and 4.2 volts, indicated by a green, blue and red LED light respectively.
Let’s weigh the pro’s and con’s of the Airis Mystica 3.
- It’s extremely small and discreet.
- The metal construction makes it one of the most durable vape batteries around.
- The Mystica 3 is variable voltage
- The 12mm cartridge port is large enough to fit almost any size cartridge
- It comes with 2 magnetic thread adapters to ensure there are no contact issues with your cartridge and battery.
- It conceals the material portion of your cartridge but has a small window so you can see the level of your contents.
- Because of its size, the Airis Mystica 3 only has a 350 mah battery. This means you will need to charge it more often than the previous Mystica models.
Thanks for reading. If your interested in the purchasing the Airis Mystica 3 CLICK HERE