Asmodus Minikin 120W Box Mod
Asmodus presents their newest mod to date! The Asmodus Minikin is a perfectly pocket-sized mod with temperature control mechanics as well as a deceptive power range of 120 watts! The Minikin has been announced to have an updated revision of the GX120 chip which features ALL IC components purchased in the USA! This all new chip set combines the dual chip of its predecessors but has now been combined into a single chip. The updated GX120 features hyper power saving capabilities which will elongate the users battery life (at an average of 15 – 30% times longer than any other dual battery mod) and will make you feel as if your mod had three batteries in it! The updated chip will also support Titanium while in temperature control mode and stainless steel while in power mode. To ensure that the hyper energy saving capabilities are being utilized to the fullest, a battery with at least 30 amps is required.
- Dimensions: 55mm W x 75mm H x 22mm D
- Accommodates 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Utilizes the GX120V2 Chip
- Output wattage range (power mode with support for SS wire): 5.0 – 120.0 watts
- Output wattage range (TC mode): 5.0 – 60.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage range: 7.5 volts
- Output peak current: 35.0 amps
- Output voltage range: 6.4 – 9.0 volts
- Input peak current: 35.0 amps
- Display operating current: 25mA
- Standby time: 10 seconds
- Vaping time: 10 seconds
- Work efficiency: 94%
- Reverse battery protection
- Input high voltage warning
- Input low voltage warning
- Low resistance protection
- High resistance protection
- Chip overheating protection
- 1x Asmodus Minikin 120W.
- User Manual.
- Warranty Card.
- Battery Safety Information Card