LG HG2 INR18650 LiMn 3000mAh Battery – 20 Amp
LG HG2 INR18650 LiMn 3000mAh Batteries in stock. The best for Vaping!
|Quantity||3 - 6||7 - 20||21+|
Quantity discounts cannot be applied with other coupons.
Out of stock
LG HG2 INR18650 LiMn 3000mAh Battery
Sold IndividuallyManufacturer’s listed Specifications:
- High Drain- 20A constant current,
- Model: LG HG2 INR18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
- Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Positive terminal: Flat top
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.