Sigelei T150 Touchscreen TC Mod
Sigelei is proud to introduce the innovative T150 Touchscreen TC Mod. The Sigelei T150 touchscreen can fire up to 150 watts and features a unique capacitive true color touch screen. The touch screen allows you to easily adjust your wattage, modes and settings. The beautiful and unique color touch screen allows for great visibility when adjusting your settings. The Sigelei T150 touchscreen also features a screen lock feature to prevent accidental presses.
The Sigelei T150 touchscreen can also fire Ni200 Nickel coils using the built-in nickel temperature control mode. The Sigelei T150 touchscreen is built with a lightweight but sturdy aluminum alloy construction with an easily accessible magnetized battery cover. The Sigelei T150 touchscreen utilizes (2) high amp 18650 batteries (Sold Separately).
Please note, the Sigelei T150 does NOT have a charging port and requires an external battery charger.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions:3-5/8″ x 1-7/8″ x 1-1/16″
- Capactive Touch Screen
- Temperature Control Ni200 (Nickel) and Wattage Mode
- 510 threaded
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.2 ohm – 3.0 ohm (Wattage)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm – 0.5 ohm (Nickel Temperature Control)
- Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W – 150.0W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.35V – 8.4V
- Input Voltage Range 6.4V – 8.4V
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200-600°F
- Maximum current: 30A
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Screen Lock/Unlock Feature
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Low Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overheating Prevention
- 1x Sigelei T150 Mod
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.