Smok has done it again. They’ve updated the Fetch pod kit with that same signature design but only slightly larger, yet some how it’s lighter than the original. The kit comes equipped with 2 pods (coils included). The Fetch Pro pods now have adjustable air flow. The position of the screen has been changed from the original Fetch. The LCD screen is now on the face of the device and instead the firing button covers the entire side of the device. The Smok Fetch Pro has a power lock feature ( 3 fire button clicks) to prevent you from firing the device accidentally while it’s in your bag or pocket. It also has a wattage lock feature (click both of the buttons on the screen simultaneously) to keep your wattage setting where you like it.
- The pods fit both RPM and RGC conical coils
- Push fit coils
- Customizable screen (watch video above)
- USB Type-C charger
- You can use regular e-liquid if your vaping at 40 watts or higher. Use salt nic for lower watts.
- Airflow cannot be adjusted when the pod is attached. You must remove it from the device in order to adjust it.
- Pods from the original Smok Fetch cannot be used on the Smok Fetch Pro.
Overall, this is one of the top 10 best vapes of 2020. Definitely a top 3 pod systems. Click Here for the Smok Fetch Pro