Efest LUC V6 – 6 Bay LCD Charger
|Buy In Bulk & Save!|
|Quantity||3 - 6||7 - 20||21+|
The newest 6 port charger from Efest!
Efest LUC V6 – Four Bay LCD Universal Charger
The Efest LUC V6 is a high-quality, LCD, 6 charging channel charger. It has six built-in, independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection, and Zero voltage activation function. It can automatically monitor battery power and give alarming notice. The Efest LUC V6 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18350, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc. It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers.
With one full-charged battery in channel 2, the LUC V6 charger can also charge devices such as mobile phones, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP, etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
- Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different sizes of 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connectors are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
- 0.5A/1A can charge 6pcs: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650
- Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of the battery is lower than 15%, which means the battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevents any short circuit.
- Zero voltage activation function: when the charger is on standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to the charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity, and over-discharging degree are different, so the activation time will be different, and the red light will turn on after battery activation.
- Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with the LUC V6 charger, the charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, the charger will charge batteries automatically again. the charger will start charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into the LUC V6 charger.
- 1 Amp Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phones, iPad, MP3s, Mp4, PSPs, etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into channel 2 of the charger, disconnect the AC wall plug and hold the rectangle button for 2 seconds
- Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
- 1 x Efest LUC V6 Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Plug
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual