Lookah Giraffe Electric Nectar Collector
- Desktop Electric Nectar Collector
- 650mAh Battery Capacity
- Single Button Design
- Large Digital Display
- Quartz Tube Coil V
- Thick, Rich Hits
- Variable Voltage
- 3.2V, 3.6V and 3.9V
- Pre-Heat Function
- Temp Color LED Indicator
- Magnetic Coil Tip Cover
- Range of Vibrant Colors
- USB Type-C Charging
- Compatible with Seahorse 510 Coils
Lookah Giraffe Electric Nectar Collector
The Lookah Giraffe is a freestanding desktop electric nectar collector. The design is a giraffe action figure morph, with the long neck consisting of a heated coil tip at one end, and a glass mouthpiece at the other. The four mini legs keep it surprisingly stable!
The device is powered by an in-built 650mAh battery. The large digital display screen at the rear of the device, shows you how much battery power you have left. This battery does have fantastic longevity for a number of sessions. But when it’s time to recharge – simple plug in a USB Type-C charging cable (not included). The Giraffe dab pen has two modes, Manual mode and Session mode.
The digital display is also the power button. This turns the device on, and let’s you toggle through the 3 voltage settings, which are indicated by the LED light color;
- 3.2V – Green LED
- 3.6V – Blue LED
- 3.9V – Pink LED
The Giraffe comes with the Lookah Coil V – See-Through Quartz coil tip. This coil is a high performance coil tip, that will unleash the full potency from your waxy concentrates. Here are the coil tip features;
- Tube construction with premium heat distribution
- See-through tube lets you see vapor as you take a hit
- Coil tip is protected for durability
- Best for softer concentrates like live resins and badders
- 1.2Ω Resistance
If you’re like to try a different tip, then good news! The Lookah Giraffe is compatible with the Lookah Seahorse 510 Thread Coils. This includes the Lookah Seahorse Quartz Coil Type I, Double Ceramic Coil Type II and Quartz Coil Type IV. To compare these coils and their unique capabilities – Read our Lookah Seahorse Vape Comparison!
The Lookah Giraffe has a long stem glass mouthpiece, that is constructed from glass for a crisp and clear taste. This is the same great glass mouthpiece that’s on the Lookah Seahorse Pro electric nectar collector – Replacement glass tube mouthpieces are available here.
Lookah Giraffe Kit Includes;
- 1x Lookah Giraffe Device
- 1x Lookah Type V Quartz Tube Coil
- 1x Magnetic Coil Cover
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Cleaning Brush
How to Use Lookah Giraffe;
- To switch on the device, press the power button five times in quick succession.
- Press the power button two times to switch between the voltage presets. A different LED light will indicate each mode; 3.2V – Green, 3.6V – Blue, 3.9V – Pink
- The Giraffe dab pen has two modes, Manual mode and Session mode. To vape in manual mode, press and hold the power button. The light will remain on while the button is pressed. After a few seconds, the tip will heat up, and you can vape by applying a little wax to the 510 dab coil. You can press the button to vape for up to 20 seconds.
- To vape in session mode, press the button three times in 1.5 seconds. The light will flash while preheating. Once the preheat has finished, the LED indicator light will remain on, and the tip will continue to be heated for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, the tip will stop heating, and the device will return to standby.
- You can exit the session mode by pressing the power button three times.
How to Clean the Lookah Giraffe;
Any dabber will know that sticky residue quickly builds up. The Lookah Giraffe has been built with this in mind. It’s super easy-to-clean. Here’s how it’s done;
- Make sure the device is turned off.
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Remove the cap cover.
- Remove the 510 thread coil.
- Use the cleaning brush to clean the airway path between the coil and the mouthpiece.
- Use a Q-tip, cloth, and alcohol to clean the glass mouthpiece.
To ensure the tips last as long as possible, burn all the concentrates off the tip after each use. If you allow concentrates to build up on the tip or inside the airways, it can harden and possibly ruin or wear out the tips prematurely. Don’t clean the 510 dab tips with the cleaning brush or any liquids/solvents, as this can damage the tip.