Yocan simply can not be stopped when it comes to dry herb and concentrate vaporizers. The Yocan Armor is designed for concentrates, but it is 510 threaded so feel free to remove the atomizer and screw on your favorite cartridge. Is this vape pen cheap? Yes, but don’t fret, the Yocan Armor will best any high end vaping device of similar size.
What we love about Yocan devices are that the chambers come with a coil cap, which may seem like nothing special but if you are familiar with concentrates then you know that the inside can get messy. The coil cap prevents having to deal with a messy vape which will actually save your material from being wasted in the tubing of the device. Much like the other devices by Yocan, the Yocan Armor is well built and slim, making it great for the on the go vaper.
To cut to the chase, Discount Vape Pen has put together a list of pro’s and con’s to help you decide if the Yocan Armor is right for you.
- It’s slim. Perfect to travel with.
- The signature Yocan coil cap, makes it mess free
- Variable voltage (3 button clicks)
- Dual quartz coils CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENTS
- 10 second pre-heat feature (2 button clicks)
- Charges in about 30 minutes
- Comes with a good quality concentrate tool
- The 380mah battery. It’s not terrible but you will have to recharge after a decent session.
- Only ONE coil cap comes with this kit. Don’t lose it.
If you’re ready to stop using rigs or if you just need an easy to use, slim concentrate vape to travel with CLICK HERE TO GET A YOCAN ARMOR TODAY.